01 January 2012

Top Five Posts 2011

Since all the cool kids are doing it, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. I started this blog in July, so I really only have six months of traffic, but that doesn't stop me from declaring:

The Top Five Most Popular Posts in 2011
  1. Scope Sunday 3
  2. My airline adventure with a Tektronix 453, along with a letter from Jim.
  3. App Note 65 part 2
  4. Commentary about CCFL power supplies, and the "Royer" pin on the LT1183. This post generated a lot of traffic and spawned a discussion and the dedicated post on "IC pins named after persons".
  5. Scope Sunday 13
  6. Photos from my trip to the Computer History Museum to see the opening night of Jim's Linear Technology laboratory bench on display (with my business card in the mess).
  7. Introduction
  8. The entry point to the blog, often posted on other web sites (and listed here under Jim's picture).
  9. App Note 35 part 1
  10. Jim's amazing simultaneous time-domain and frequency-domain measurement (using a Tek 556 scope from the 1960s), that puts Tektronix's new MDO4000 to shame.

Of course, listing these links gives these posts a head start in the race for "Most Popular Posts in 2012" (it's an interesting positive-feedback loop, isn't it?), but I hope that I will produce even more interesting posts in the coming months!

Which post was your favorite?

Postscript: Coincidentally, this post is my one-hundredth post to this blog. Yikes!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Great blog you havve here